The parish council is made up of 10 members:

Clerk Keith Hinkley 

  • Andrew Jones Chairman 
  •  Richard Tiplady Vice  Chairman 
  • Shaun Moore
  • Elsa Shore
  • Hayden Roberts 
  • Rosemary Fielding 
  • Clive Fielding 
  • Ruth Hadden
  • Caroline Singleton
  • Sue Hanson
  • Ward Councillor Eleanor Johnson 

Meeting dates

 Public air time will  take place at 7.30 pm  the Parish council meeting  start at 7.40 pm 

5th January 2016 

2nd February 2016 

1st March 2016

5th April 2015 Annual Parish Meeting 

3rd May 2016 Annual Parish Council Meeting 

7th June 2016

5th July 2016

2nd August 2016   ( If Required )

6th September 2016

4th October 2016

1st November 2016 

6th December 2016 

 POLICE 

Stephen Edmonds

Chester Police Station

Blacon Avenue 

Chester

Cheshire 

CH1 5BD

Tel 101

Email steve.edmonds@cheshire.pnn.police.uk 

APCM May 2017

 

MINUTES OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING OF DUNHAM HILL & HAPSFORD PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON THE 2nd MAY 2017 AT 7.40PM IN THE VILLAGE HALL

 

 

 

PRESENT Cllrs. Jones, Tiplady, Roberts, Hanson, Fielding (R), Fielding (C), Shore, Moore, Singleton, Cllr. Johnson

 

 

 

APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE  Cllrs. Hadden,

 

 

 

ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN 2017/18

 

Proposed Cllr Roberts Seconded Cllr Singleton that “Cllr Jones be elected Chairman 2017/18”  All present in favour.   Cllr. Jones took the chair, and signed the acceptance form.

 

 

 

ELECTION OF VICE CHAIRMAN 2017/18

 

Proposed Cllr Jones Seconded Cllr Roberts that “Cllr Tiplady be elected Vice Chairman 2017/18”  All present in favour. Cllr. Tiplady signed the acceptance form.  

 

 

 

SUB COMMITTIES

 

Planning - Chairman, Vice Chairman and Cllr  Hanson.

 

 

 

ADOPTION OF STANDING ORDERS & FINANCIAL REGULATIONS

 

Proposed Cllr. Tiplady and seconded Cllr. Moore that ‘Standing Orders be adopted’.  All present in favour.

 

 

 

AUDITOR

 

Proposed Chairman seconded Vice Chairman that ' Mrs D Horncastle be appointed auditor' All present in favour.

 

 

 

DECLARATION OF INTEREST.  None

 

 

 

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON THE 4th APRIL 2017

 

Proposed Cllr Tiplady Seconded Cllr R. Fielding that “Minutes of the meeting held on the 4/4/17 be signed as a true and correct record.” All present in favour

 

 

 

ARISING FROM MINUTES.

 

  1. Wind farm -  Nothing to report.
  2. Travellers – Report given of the present position
  3. Landfill site, Mickle Trafford – Chairman to invite Mr M Hughes of FCC Environment to our next Parish Council meeting.  Residents in both villages are requested to photograph any vehicles attending the landfill site which may be causing litter.

 

 

 

CLERKS REPORT.

 

  1. Police Bulletins – Passed to all councillors.
  2. Internal Audit – Completed.
  3. Village Matters
    1. Chevron sign A56 repaired.
    2. Grass cutting, brushing and drain clearance on A56 and A5117 has been requested by the Clerk
    3. Litter picking – Chairman to contact other local parishes to ascertain if they would be willing to share the cost of providing a contracted lengthsperson.

 

 

 

CORRESPONDENCE.

 

  1.  Local Government Boundary Commission – Review of Warding arrangements. After discussion it was proposed by Chairman and seconded by Vice chairman that the following statement be sent to the Boundaries Commission.  All present in favour.

 

 

 

 

ACCOUNTS APRIL 2017

 

Proposed Cllr Tiplady Seconded Cllr. Fielding (R) that “Cheques for April accounts be signed “All present in favour.

 

 

 

St Luke’s

£250.00

D. Horncastle

Cartridge Save – toner

Ass. Local Councils

£ 50.00

£ 50.24

£200.40

TOTAL

£550.64

 

 

 

Cheques received for Precept, VAT refund, and Church Maintenance.  Proposed Cllr. Tiplady, seconded Cllr. C Fielding that ‘Cheque for our insurance due on 1/6/17 be signed and paid by Chairman and Clerk prior to that date.’ All present in favour.

 

 

 

PLANS   

 

Appeal hearing APP/R3650/3155366, Gethsemane Park – Report of hearing passed to all councillors.

 

 

 

PLANNING DECISIONS  NONE

 

 

 

CHAIRMANS BUSINESS - NONE

 

 

 

ITEMS IN PUBLIC AIR TIME

 

  1. Have Nursery sign removed from grass verge
  2. Hedge cut, Moor Lane
  3. Police – parking on pavements
  4. Speed restriction Low Hill

 

 

 

DATE OF NEXT MEETING

 

 

 

The next meeting will be held on 6th June 2017 at 7.40pm in the Village Hall.