The parish council is made up of 10 members:

  • Clerk - Trudy Ryall-Harvey
  • Chairman - Andrew Jones
  • Shaun Moore
  • Hayden Roberts 
  • Rosemary Fielding 
  • Clive Fielding 
  • Ruth Hadden
  • Sue Hanson
  • Keith Bradley
  • Kevin Holmes
  • Ward Councillor - Eleanor Johnson 

Meeting dates

The Parish council meeting start at 7.30 pm

8th January 2019

5th February 2019

5th March 2019

7th May 2019 - Annual Parish Meeting

4th June 2019

2nd July 2019

3rd September 2019

1st October 2019

5th November 2019

3rd December 2019

 

Police

PCSO David Hayes

Tel: 101

Email: david.hayes2@cheshire.pnn.police.uk 

5th December 2018

 

MINUTES OF A MEETING OF DUNHAM HILL & HAPSFORD PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON THE 5TH DECEMBER 2018 AT 7.40PM IN THE VILLAGE HALL

 

 

 

PRESENT Cllr Jones in the chair.  Cllrs C Fielding, R Fielding, Hanson, Moore, Hadden, Holmes, Bradley & Cllr. Johnson

 

 

 

APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE  None

 

 

 

DECLARATION OF INTEREST  None

 

 

 

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON THE 6TH NOVEMBER 2018

 

 

 

Proposed Cllr C Fielding Seconded Cllr Moore that “Minutes of the meeting held on the 6/11/18 be signed as a true and correct record.” All present in favour

 

 

 

CLERK & COUNCILLOR VACANCY

 

 

 

Proposed Cllr. C Fielding, seconded Cllr. Moore that ‘Council will not advertise the position of councillor due to the impending elections in May 2019’.  All present in favour.

 

With regard to the Clerk, a meeting of chairmen of the local parishes had been held, and it is likely that one clerk will take over several parishes.  This will be advertised in February 2019. Clerk passed on a contract and job description that covered the clerk’s duties for this parish. A further meeting is to be held in January 2019.

 

 

 

ARISING FROM MINUTES.

 

 

 

  1. Travellers – Chairman had not received a reply from CW&C requesting present position on Renley and The Paddocks.
  2. Costing estimates for village cleaning – No reply from CW&C to chairman’s e-mail.

 

 

 

CLERKS REPORT.

 

 

 

  1. Police – Bulletins passed to all councillors. PCSO surgeries will be held at Norley village hall.  Report from PCSO had been passed to all councillors.
  2. Village matters – Grass on A56 and A5117 has now been cut but road edges and drains have not been cleared.  Wild flowers – Chairman has not received a reply to his e-mail. Hapsford Christmas tree had arrived.  Cllr. Bradley to contact Helsby Parish Council, and other sources, regarding the acquisition of funds towards providing the Christmas Tree for Dunham Hill.
  3. Waste collections – Dates for waste collections around the Christmas period had been passed to all councillors

 

 

 

CORRESPONDENCE.

 

 

 

  1. Essar 4 villages half marathon – Notification of closure of roads had been put on notice boards and passed to all councillors.
  2. Marshes benefit funds – Press release announcing the successful projects from the Marshes Community Benefit Fund.  This has been passed to all councillors.
  3. CW&C – Speed limits – Notice received regarding the speed limits on A56 and A5117 had been passed to all councillors.  Matter to be put on agenda in March 2019.
  4. May 2019 Election information – Costs to parishes for the forthcoming elections in May 2019 had been received and passed to all councillors.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ACCOUNTS NOVEMBER 2018

 

 

 

Clerk pension

£5174.00

Village Hall

£60.00

Chairman

£60.00

Mr A Weaver

£300.00

Total

£5594.00

 

 

 

Proposed Chairman, seconded by C Fielding that ‘cheques for November accounts be signed’. All present in favour.

 

 

 

Precept – Clerk had produced a financial statement for the precept for 2019/2020. This was discussed and matter to be put on agenda for January 2019.

 

 

 

PLANS 

 

 

 

18/04491 Single storey granny annex, 13 Talbot Road – Chairman to discuss with local residents.

 

 

 

PLANNING DECISIONS  None

 

 

 

CHAIRMANS BUSINESS   

 

 

 

Clerk to put on the agenda for next meeting

 

A         Position of Vice Chairman

 

B         Wind Farm

 

 

 

DATE OF NEXT MEETING

 

 

 

The next meeting will be held on  8TH JANUARY 2019 at 7.40pm in the Village Hall.